your help... We have the passion, energy, and educational resources to provide the kind of quality parent and student education programs that are needed: we simply need the resources.
Mail checks to:
Newtown Parent Connection, Inc.
PO Box 187
Newtown, CT 06470
Newtown Parent Connection, Inc, is a non-profit organization
EIN # 43-2054623
There are several ways you can help!
- We are in the process of looking for a permanent facility to offer services and meeting space.ich to operate, as we are unable to remain in our current location.
- Grant Writing
- Telephone calls to remind supporters of upcoming forums and events
- Pulic Relations - Helping to write stories for newspapers
- Photography / videography
- Picking up and delivering signs
- Counting and distributing fliers to schools and businesses
- Posting fliers around town
Won't you help by making a monetary contribution to the Newtown Parent Connection? Your generous gift will be used to implement the types of educational programs our community is requesting. We need funding to continue educating the public about the following: parent effectiveness, maintaining a website as a source of further information, continuing the public forums with professional speakers on the subject of substance abuse, researching and reviewing prevention programs for our children, and more...
If there has ever been a time to act, it is now, while we are in the midst of a cultural and community crisis regarding alcohol and drugs.We would like to thank you in advance for supporting the Parent Connection and helping to sustain preesent and future efforts.
We are always looking to expand the people involved with The Parent Connection and often find that we are in need of special skills and services.
We need your help. If you want to volunteer your time, please contact us.